Kids will be grouped by size, age, and ability; learning everything from basic athletic & fitness skills (coordination, agility, balance), tennis & pickleball fundamentals (grips, strokes, strategies, & rules of the games), to actual match play! We will use a combination of drills and fun games to build their skill sets & confidence both on and off the courts :-)
Click Here to get your kids signed up for Fall Session 1- Sept 9th through Oct 21st ( No Class Oct 14th Columbus Day)
- Open to kids ages 5 though 16 years old
- No Racquet, No Problem! We have demo racquets your kids can try before they buy
- Thursday's reserved for rain make ups. Missed classes are parents responsibility, no refunds. With 24 hour advance notice a credit may be applied to a future session.
- Program Cost is $120, for the 6 week session. 5% Sibling or Friend Discount Available!
- CASH/CHECK Preferred! $4 conveniece fee for credit card payments.
- Can't commit? Daily Drop-In Rate is $30 per class
** We generally recommend that ALL juniors take an assessment prior to joining a group to ensure they have basic tennis knowledge and vocabulary needed for group activities. Junior Assessments are $20 for 25 min. This is NOT required for this program as it's an indroductory course; just recommended!