Homeschooler's Intro to Tennis & Pickleball Program - CANCELLED / INACTIVEWe are very excited to now offer a daytime Juniors Program for kids that are being homeschooled! This is an introductory program, so no experience, no problem! Tennis & Pickleball are easier than ever for kids to learn! With courts and equipment sized appropriately for them they will progress quicker & develop a life long love the the great games of tennis and pickleball!
Kids will be grouped by size, age, and ability; learning everything from basic athletic & fitness skills (coordination, agility, balance), tennis & pickleball fundamentals (grips, strokes, strategies, & rules of the games), to actual match play! We will use a combination of drills and fun games to build their skill sets & confidence both on and off the courts :-)
2020 Homeschooler Prgram Dates & Details, Coming Soon!!- Classes on Monday's @ 2 - 3:30pm - DATES TBD
- Open to kids ages 5 though 16 years old
- No Racquet, No Problem! We have demo racquets your kids can try before they buy
- Thursday's reserved for rain make ups. Missed classes are parents responsibility, no refunds. With 24 hour advance notice a credit may be applied to a future session.
- Program Cost is $120, for the 6 week session. 5% Sibling or Friend Discount Available!
- CASH/CHECK Preferred! $4 conveniece fee for credit card payments.
- Can't commit? Daily Drop-In Rate is $30 per class
** We generally recommend that ALL juniors take an assessment prior to joining a group to ensure they have basic tennis knowledge and vocabulary needed for group activities. Junior Assessments are $20 for 25 min. This is NOT required for this program as it's an indroductory course; just recommended!